In this post I will share Full Firmware .zip Marshmallow for ASUS ZenFone ZOOM. Before you update to marshmallow make sure backup your data and update to the latest Lollipop.
ZENFONE ZOOM ZX551ML Marshmallow Official firmware:
Version WW_220.127.116.11 (WW)
- Software update to Android 6.0 Mashmallow. Internal storage will decrease slightly after update, suggest to back up data and relocate media file (pictures & video clip) to SD card to reserve enough storage before starting the software update.
- Android Marshmallow won’t support APP2SD. Please move apps to internal storage before system upgrades.
- Multi-user function won’t be supported if the account is deleted. Please keep your account to continue usage.
- The apps listed below will no longer be pre-loaded once your device has been upgraded to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
- Omlet 1.
- Data Transfer
- Photo Frame
- ASUS Backup
- Dr. Safety
- What’s next
- Party Link
- Remote Link
- PC Link
- Yahoo Shopping
- Dr. Eye
- Puffin Browser
- Google Settings (Integrated with ASUS Settings)
New Apps as follows:
- Google Calendar
- Google Messenger
- Dr. Booster
Asus Email, Asus Calendar, Asus Messaging will no longer be pre-loaded in this version. You can use Gmail, Google Calendar & Google Messenger provides corresponding services
How to Update with this .zip ROM ?
- Via ADB Sideload or
- Copy and Paste this .zip to Internal Storage ( Update notice will be pop up in your zenfone screen) and click update. or
- Update via SDCard (Copy and paste .zip to SD Card then open recovery and choose apply update from sdcard)