Resurrection Remix by quanganh2627 original post on XDA: here
Today Asus Zenfone blog will post about Resurrection Remix V5.5.6 for ASUS Zenfone 5 by quanganh262. This ROM is based on CyanogenMod with ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop and ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.. You need Unlock Bootloader your Zenfone 5 to Flash this ROM.
Bugs : What is NOT working: GPS & OTG
What is working: Other like Wi-Fi, baseband and etc.
Resurrection Remix V5.5.6 Resources :
- Download RR ROM : Download
- Download GAPPS : Download
- Download adb v1.0.32 : Download
- Download TWRP : Download
How to Install Resurrection Remix V5.5.6 :
- Download all files above
- Extract folder ADB
- Place TWRP to ADB Folder
- Copy RR ROM to Internal/External Memory
- Copy GAPPS to Internal/External Memory
- Turn Off your Device
- Go to Fastboot Mode (Power + Volume up)
- Connect Zenfone 5 to PC/Laptop
- Open CMD on ADB Folder (Open ADB Folder Press Shift+Right Click > Open Command Here)
- Flash TWRP by type this command at CMD:
- Then you should reboot your phone in the recovery mode. (turn off you gadget then press Turn off button and volume down button)
- Then you phone will reboot in the recovery. In the recovery you should install two packages: RResurrection-Remix-LP-v5.5.6-20151003-a500cg.zip and gapps-L-x86-20150816-signed.zip
- After flashing, you should format (not wipe) data and cache in the TWRP. Then you should reboot to system.
fastboot flash recovery new-twrp-z5-sbinsh-2508-1608.img
NOTE: Flash Resurrection-Remix-LP-v5.5.6-20151003-a500cg.zip file first.