The HP LaserJet 1020 Printer provides drivers for the HP LaserJet printer version 1020, providing fast, convenient printing support. The driver also allows two-sided printing, a laser printing technology to improve print quality.
- HP LaserJet 1020
- File Size: 2,6 MB
- Updates: 28/02/2017
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8
In addition, you can save the cost of the printer on the same network or other computers to share the intranet of the company. The installation package also provides drivers and a software installation support device is connected via USB 2.0.
In some of the main features of the HP LaserJet 1020:
– Provide suitable for HP LaserJet 1020 printer driver.
– Provides receiving data and sending commands to the printer.
– Connect the support equipment and Read printer.
– Connect Apple Macbook.
– Sharing with other computers on the same network.
– Print speed, high print quality.
In the HP LaserJet 1020 printer Specifications:
– Printer Type: Monochrome Laser
– Paper size: A4
– Resolution: 1200x1200dpi
– Ink: tray
– Connection: USB2.0
– Print speed in black and white (newspapers / min): 15
– Normal tray (sheet): 150
– Printing labels
– Borderless printing
– Supported Operating Systems
+ Apple Mac OS 7.5 or greate
+ Microsoft Windows 2000
+ Microsoft Windows 98
+ Microsoft Windows 98 SE
+ Microsoft Windows Me
+ Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
+ Microsoft Windows XP
+ Microsoft Windows XP Pro x64
+ Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6
+ Novell NetWare
+ Microsoft Windows Server 2003
– Processor: 234 MHz
– Memory (MB): 2
– Power consumption (W): 250
– Power supply: AC 220V 50 / 60Hz of
– Dimensions: 370x241x208mm
– Weight: 5kg
HP LaserJet 1020 printer, driver for the HP, LaserJet 1020 driver, printer drivers, HP LaserJet 1020 printer, driver HP 1020, HP 1020