HP LaserJet 1010/1012/1015 driver can help you quickly install the driver for the HP LaserJet version 1010/1012/1015 printer only a download link you can find them safe and accurate.
- HP LaserJet 1010/1012/1015
- File Size: 2,6 MB
- Updates: 28/02/2017
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP
This section will guide you to download the software to your computer and begin the installation of the printer driver.
Before installing the printer driver, the printer must be installed correctly and the machine is ready to print.
– Before the first turn of the printer and install the printer driver on a computer.
– Close the screensaver, other software running on your computer and antivirus software.
– Click on the download link and the download dialog box appears.
– Select Save this program to disk and save as a dialog box.
– Select a folder to save the file, and then click Save.
– When you use Windows Explorer to locate the file, the download is complete.
– Double-click the file to extract the driver files to a file folder on the printer’s hard disk. The extracted files will have a name similar to the downloaded printer model (for example lj1005). However, you can change the path and directory name in the unpacking.
– Open the Windows Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printer, if it is a pre-installed version of the driver
– Right click on the printer and select Properties.
– On the General tab, select the new driver.
– Click on the warning box.
– A list printer box will appear. Select Install from Disk.
– Install from the Disk dialog box.
– Click Browse to locate the extracted driver files.
– Click the .inf file extension.
– Click Open, and then click OK to install the files
Installing a new printer
– Click Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions in the Add Printer Wizard
Tag: Printer Driver, HP laserjet driver, HP LaserJet 1010, HP LaserJet 1012, HP LaserJet 1015, HP printer drivers