This section will guide you to download the software to your computer and begin the installation process.
Before installing the software, your printer must be installed correctly and the machine is ready to print.
- Software: HP LaserJet 1000 printer driver
- Updates : 06/02/2013
- Requirement : Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003
>>> Link download: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software4/COL1032/lj-1230-5/lj1000hostbased-en.exe
– First, open the printer and the computer.
– Close the screensaver, other software running on your computer and antivirus software.
– Click on the download link and the download dialog box appears.
– Select Save this program to disk and save as a dialog box.
– Select a folder to save the file, and then click Save.
– When you use Windows Explorer to locate the file, the download is complete.
– Double-click the file to extract all the files from the driver to your hard disk folders. The extracted files will have a name similar to the downloaded printer model (for example lj1000hb). However, you can change the path and directory name in the unpacking.
– Open the Windows Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printer, if it is a pre-installed version of the driver:
– Right click on the printer and select Properties.
– On the General tab, select the new driver.
– Click on the warning box.
– A list printer box will appear. Select Install from Disk.
– Install from the Disk dialog box.
– Click Browse to locate the extracted driver files.
– Click the .inf file extension.
– Click Open, and then click OK to install the files
Installing a new printer
– Click Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions in the Add Printer Wizard