Today Zenfoneblog will teach you How to Upgrade your ASUS ZenWatch 2 From Android Lollipop to Android Marshmallow, In This update ZenWatch 2 will get speaker support (WI501Q).
ZenWatch 2 Release Android Wear 6.0 update! New features: user interface culture, you can watch flip sliding function column. Great watch (WI501Q) adds answering, call and alarm clock function, as long as the phone call, you can immediately call through watch.
Android 6.0 Files and Tool:
- Download and Install ADB+Fastboot Tool (Download Here)
- Download Android M Files (ZenWatch 2 WI501Q / ZenWatch 2 WI502Q / ZenWatch WI500Q)
How to Upgrade ASUS ZenWatch 2 to Marshmallow:
- Download ADB and Install it
- Download Android M OTA file based on your ZenWatch variant and rename it to marshmallow.zip
- Turn on Developer Option on ZenWatch (Settings and tap build number 7x if your developer options not visible)
- Turn on USB Debugging on Developer Options
- Turn Off ZenWatch
- Enter Recovery mode on ZenWatch by Turn On zenwatch then if ASUS logo appear swipe from right top corner to left down corner
- Connect ZenWatch with Laptop/Computer with magnetic cable
- Select “apply update from ADB” by swipe up/down and right button to choose
- You will enter this:
- At ZenWatch 2 Android 6.0 .zip File folder Press shift+right click > open command here
- Command prompt will show and type adb devices and see if your zenwatch 2 connected properly or not (Serial Number will pop up)
- If connected properly then flash the .zip file by typing adb sideload marshmallow.zip and wait until finish and reboot, Done.
- Your ZenWatch now running Android 6.0 with more features!