Example of task automation using Faraday Plugin – Running ping for every host that has a service on port 22
We also added a menu option to run directly from GTK!
New menu item in GTK allows users to run Fplugin without having to type anything!
Read more about FPlugin in our documentation
Details are everything
And that is what this release is all about. We believe that correcting very specific details and introducing small improvements also adds quality and efficiency to a platform like ours. So it is in those items that we focused on the last iteration.
- Added LDAP support for authentication
- Removed grouping by issue tracker option in status report
- Added command line option to automatically install the license files before launching Faraday
- Fixed bug when editing workspaces with maximum allowed workspaces reached
- Improved login in Web UI
- Improved the validation applied to passwords when editing them in the Web UI
Better password validation
- Improved UX in users list Web UI
- Improved GTK UX when the client loses connection to the server
- Added link to name column in Hosts list
Host names with links
- Fixed bug in SQLMap plugin that made the client freeze
- Fixed bug when creating/updating Credentials
- Fixed bug in the WEB UI – menu explanation bubbles were hidden behind inputs
- Fixed conflict resolution when the object was deleted from another client before resolving the conflict
- Improved FPlugin
- Improved the installation process
- Improved SQLMap plugin to support –tables and –columns options
- Improved navigation in Web UI
- Merged PR #137 – CScan improvements: bug fixing, change plugin format and removed unnecessary file output
- Merged PR #173 – Hostnames: added hostnames to plugins
- Merged PR #105 – OSint: added the possibility of using a DB other than Shodan
- The Status Report now remembers the sorting column and order
- Created a requirements_extras.txt file to handle optional packages for specific features
We hope you enjoy it, and let us know if you have any questions or comments.