Epsion LQ 300 II ESC/P2 is equipped with a high-tech scanning system that keeps the tip of the needle running smoothly. It creates exciting elements for the Epson LQ 300 + II.
- Software: Epson LQ-300+II
- Updates: 24 February 2015
- File size: 8.68 MBs
- Supported OS: Windows 98 – Windows ME – Windows NT 4.0 – Windows 2000 – Windows XP – Windows Vista – Windows 8 – Windows 8.1 – Windows 10
Epson lq 300 + ii printer specifications:
- A4 size 24-needle printer.
- Print 1 original, 3 copies.
- Print speed 300 characters / sec.
- USB & Parallel interface.
- This machine is suitable for printing VAT invoices, export bills …
- Resolution: 360 x 360 dpi
- Internal memory: 2 MB.
- Automatic paper tray: 150 sheets A4
- Dot matrix printer technology
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 366 x 275 x 159mm
- The following is a detailed guide on the structure of the LQ 300 + II needle printer
– Windows 98
– Windows ME
– Windows NT4.0
– Windows 2000
– Windows XP(32/64bit)
– Windows Vista(32/64bit)
– Windows 8(32/64bit)
– Windows 8.1(32/64bit)
– Windows 10(32/64bit)
If you want to use Windows 7 driver, please use Windows 7 OS bundled printer driver.
Arabic, Czech, Dutch, English, Farsi (Persian), French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified-Chinese(China), Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional-Chinese(Taiwan), Turkish
Basic instructions on how to install drivers for the epson LQ 300 + II printer
Then just press setup and the machine will automatically install
You just select Next to automatically update the installation
At this point you choose OK button red circle as shown above that machine initialized 90% of the installation
Next you finish the installation by selecting the print port, to connect between the computer and the printer. When the message as shown above you have successfully installed it.