CyanogenMod 13 will be the next version of the world’s most popular custom ROM for Android, and based on Android version 6.0 Marshmallow. Couple days ago XDA Recognized Developer Quarx succeed to build CyanogenMod 13 for ASUS Padfone S. The ROM is Boot-able but still in alpha stage with several bugs and maybe cause random problems but it’s a huge steps to further development of ASUS Padfone S/X.
How to Install CyanogenMod 13 on ASUS Padfone S/X :
- Make sure you have installed custom recovery like CWM/TWRP. If doesn’t Download: CWM/TWRP and flash .img via fastboot mode.
- Unlock bootloader (Be aware! Unlock tested only on 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11) with CrowLock_RC3.zip
- Wipe Data
- Flash the zip (Download CM 13 .zip )
- Install Gapps (download)
- Reboot and be enjoy CM13.0!
- Dock/PAD not work.
- Camera can’t save photos.
- Probably more bugs….
- Do it with your own Risks
Do it with your own Risks